- Only registered users may buy on PaperVideo. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- You need an account for most activities on our platform. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have reached the age of consent for online services in your country to use PaperVideo.
- You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account and PaperVideo will not intervene in disputes between students or instructors who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting us at email@example.com. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
2. Pricing and Payments
- We occasionally run promotions and sales for our content, during which certain content is available at discounted prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to the content will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the content (at checkout). Any price offered for particular content may also be different when you are logged into your account from the price available to users who aren’t registered or logged in because some of our promotions are available only to new users.
- Indirect taxes are inclusive to the price shown on the site, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through papervideo.com.
- The payment providers you see on the checkout page are those available to you depending on your country of residence. We are limited by the list of countries where our third-party payment providers offer services.
- Payments can be declined for a number of reasons. Make sure that:
- Your payment details have been entered correctly
- Your credit/debit card is valid (and not expired)
- You have available funds on your card
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the content you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any content for which we have not received adequate payment.
2.3 Partner Payments
- The company expects partners to work with a high standard of initiative, efficiency, and economy. You are expected to follow the various company policies which include:
- You will be paid only when the work is finalized by client.
- You need to complete the work before the deadline.
- You will not be paid in case of partial completion of the work.
- We will pay you through Xoom. We will transfer the amount within 7 days after the job is completed
- Once you purchase a service, it cannot be canceled. You can contact us if you have any queries.
- Tips to decrease cancelations:
- Plan your work, and make sure if you need it or not.
- Read all the information about the product before making a purchase.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any confusion while purchasing a service.
- Currently, we are not offering a money-back guarantee too.
- Buyer must send all the files as per the requirements checklist using the google drive link sent to them via email.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- Invoices are created for all purchases made on Papervideo so buyer can easily track their purchases. They can manage all their invoices from their dashboard.
- We are sorry but the invoice content cannot be customized.
- Once an order is placed it will change to different statuses as actions are taken by us.
- Order Received: It means, we have received your order and we have started working on your order.
- Requirements Submitted: When an order is marked as Requirements Pending, the buyer is required to submit the requested information for the seller to start the order.
- Work Submitted: When an order is marked as Work Submitted, this means that the buyer has sent a delivery message for the buyer to review. A buyer can accept the delivery with feedback, or request revisions to be made to the order.
- Rework In Progress: ‘Rework in Progress’ means, we have received your feedback and we are working to incorporate it. This will pause the order and allow us time to follow up with a new delivery. We will deliver again once the revisions are made.
- Work Completed: When we deliver a revised order after buyer leaves feedback, the order is marked as completed. In addition, if we delivers an order and the buyer does nothing (i.e., does not accept or reject the order) for three days, the order will be automatically marked as complete after those three days
Note: Orders will be marked as complete 3 days after the order is delivered if the buyer doesn't request revisions or complete the order by adding feedback.
- Feedback is an essential part of the paperVideo marketplace. buyer can add their ratings after the order is marked as Completed. They can also add their comments once they submit the work.
- Buyer can provide feedback on their order. Feedback can be provided up to 10 days after the order is marked as complete. Once this timeframe is over the option to add feedback will no longer be available.
- If buyer doesn't wish to rate the order, they can choose to complete the order and skip adding the star rating and comments.
6. Security and Behavior Rules
- PaperVideo does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the PaperVideo platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on PaperVideo's platform or through emails and drive.
- PaperVideo is open to everyone. You undertake not to discriminate against any other user based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or otherwise and you acknowledge that such discrimination may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- PaperVideo retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for PaperVideo marketing and promotional purposes.
- You can only use PaperVideo for lawful purposes. You’re responsible for all the content that you post on our platform. We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses. If you think someone is infringing your copyright on our platform, let us know.
- You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you.
7. PaperVideo’s Rights
- We own the PaperVideo platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by our employees. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the PaperVideo platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by instructors and students) are and will remain the exclusive property of PaperVideo and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing gives you a right to use the PaperVideo name or any of the PaperVideo trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding PaperVideo or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the PaperVideo platform and Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform (including content storage), PaperVideo’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of PaperVideo’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the PaperVideo platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as PaperVideo); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
- It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may also happen that we encounter security issues.
- We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will PaperVideo or its affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
- We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
8. Relationship Between Us
- You and us agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
9. Reporting Violations
10. Updating Terms
- From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and PaperVideo reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means, such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
- Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
11. Non-Permitted Usage
- Adult Services & Pornography - PaperVideo does not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on PaperVideo should be friendly, constructive, and professional. PaperVideo condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech toward others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment are strictly prohibited.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any users who engage and communicate off of PaperVideo will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Authentic PaperVideo Profile - You may not create a false identity on PaperVideo, misrepresent your identity, create a PaperVideo profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. PaperVideo reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc
- Intellectual Property Claims - PaperVideo will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of a third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use PaperVideo for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active PaperVideo account and one active PaperVideo Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the PaperVideo community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.
Note: any violations of PaperVideo’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment toward other users on PaperVideo. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell PaperVideo accounts.
12. How to Contact Us
- The best way to get in touch with us is to contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.
- Thanks for teaching and learning with us!