This training provides you everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel.
From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
You will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to "freeze columns and rows" with freeze panes in Excel
- Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
- Learn how to "transpose data" - switching the columns and rows in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
- Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
- Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
- Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel